We are now recruiting for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team. Due to the growth in car sales at our large multi-franchise motor dealership in the North-East, we have vacancies for additional sales personnel.
The ideal candidate will join our current sales team and meet the following requirements:
• Have at least 3 year’s experience in a retail motor industry sales position
• Work well as part of a team
• Hold a full, valid and current driving licence
• Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs
• Have a good knowledge of automotive financing and ancillary products & services
• Exhibit excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Have strong organisational and planning skills, with excellent attention to detail
• Possess good administration and IT skills
• Excellent salary package with massive growth opportunity
• Company Car
Please apply below:
We are now recruiting for a dedicated business manager to provide Car finance and service packages in a clear and compliant manner to our customers
- Present features and benefits of the different finance products to the customer.
- Manage the existing customer database to keep it up to date.
- Maintain existing customer relationships through repeat business and nurture relationships with new customers.
- Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team.
- Large Volume Business over Large Volume Brands – Hyundai, Suzuki,
- Work with the representatives of the various finance houses to create new business.
- Hold a full, valid and current driving licence
- Exhibit excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Have strong organisational and planning skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Possess good administration and IT skills
- Excellent salary package with massive growth opportunity
- Company Car
The Finance Sales Person/Business Manager must practice strict legal compliance and ethical behaviour and must ensure all GDP practices are followed. Please apply below:
We now have an opportunity for an experienced qualified Motor Mechanic/Technician to join our team. As a multi franchise dealership this offers the successful candidate the opportunity to further progress their training in Hybrid and Electric Technology. Continued training options towards Master Technician Level available. Carrying out repair work to approved standards while delivering unbeatable customer service as part of our automotive team environment.
• Main dealer experience an advantage
• Be able to work off your own initiative and be self-motivated
• Ability to diagnose, repair and service vehicles to the highest standards while adhering to the manufacturer’s guidelines
• Completion of all relevant documentation in line with warranty and dealership requirements
• A desire to self-develop and participate in manufacturers training programs
• Full current, valid, clean drivers license
• Good written and spoken English
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Timed served in a Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship or Modern Apprenticeship.
• Technical qualification
• City & Guilds Motor Vehicle Craft or Technician to minimum Part II, or NVQ Level 3, or National Certificate in Motor Vehicle Engineering.
• Positive and hardworking attitude
• Show good communication skills, time keeping and ability to work as part of a team
• Present a consistently professional image to both internal and external customers/colleagues through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance
Please apply below:
The right candidate should ideally have previous experience within the valeting trade although training can be provided. A full clean driving license will be necessary and customer facing skills are imperative. The position requires quality cleaning and finishing services for vehicles in our dealership. It is also imperative that the right candidate is able to work to deadlines, sometimes under pressure. The ideal candidate should be flexible in their working abilities to deal with varying tasks, along with being able to work as part of a small team. Please apply below: