Senior Sales Executive
Doran Motors are now recruiting for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team. Due to the growth in car sales at our large multi-franchise motor dealership in the North-East, we have vacancies for additional sales personnel.
The ideal candidate will join our current sales team and meet the following requirements:
Have at least 3 year’s experience in a retail motor industry sales position Work well as part of a team Hold a full, valid and current driving licence Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs Have a good knowledge of automotive financing and ancillary products & services Exhibit excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills Have strong organisational and planning skills, with excellent attention to detail Possess good administration and IT skills
- Excellent salary package with massive growth opportunity Company Car:
- On-site parking
- Company car
Doran Motors are Co Monaghan’s Skoda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Maxus & Mazda aftersales franchises, and at our second dealership, Drogheda Car Sales we are Co Louth’s Hyundai & Suzuki dealership. We have been in business for over 43 years and are one of the largest car dealers in the North East region.
We are searching for a Senior Mechanic to join our busy team, covering new & used car marketing for our franchise partners and own brand, along with marketing for our service & parts areas.
Drogheda Car Sales & Doran Motors are a family run business with over 60 employees. Our team is very important and integral to our continued success, and coupled with our desire to grow over the next decade as we move further into the electric vehicle market, we are looking for an exciting, ambitious and enthusiastic marketing executive to join us.
As our industry benefits from substantial growth in electric and hybrid vehicles, we are looking for qualified mechanic to join our team.
- Ensure that vehicles are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of each vehicle on the premises, whether for repair or servicing.
- Diagnosis, repairs and servicing of all makes of used cars and vans to the highest standard and in line with the latest manufacturer guidance.
- Maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles.
- Maintain existing knowledge and keep product knowledge and skills up to date, as required.
- Keep the place of work tidy and in a clean condition at all times.
- Advise the Workshop Manager, Sales Manager or Aftersales Manager (as appropriate) of any additional work identified as being necessary during a service or repair.
- Be available to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by management.
- A positive outlook and a friendly approach to customers and colleagues.
- A Full Irish Driving Licence.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Keep all stakeholders up to date on work progress and advise of delays or issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Qualified Car Mechanic / Vehicle Motor Technician – with at least 2 years experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
The right candidate should ideally have previous experience within the valeting trade although training can be provided. A full clean driving license will be necessary and customer facing skills are imperative. The position requires quality cleaning and finishing services for vehicles in our dealership. It is also imperative that the right candidate is able to work to deadlines, sometimes under pressure. The ideal candidate should be flexible in their working abilities to deal with varying tasks, along with being able to work as part of a small team. Please apply below:
Doran Motors are now recruiting for an Store Apprentice to join our team. Due to the growth in car sales & aftersales at our large multi-franchise motor dealership in the North-East, we have vacancies for additional Stores personnel.